Universitas offers a comprehensive college admission package which, for a lump sum, gives you advice and support for the entire process: from application to admission.
This includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
- Review of all academic records of student to date
- Plan an examination schedule for any and all required standardized admission tests
- Interview with student and parents regarding college preferences
- Preparation of a college list uniquely suited to the student.
- Advice and guidance on meeting application deadlines for various colleges
- Review and advice on all student prepared application materials
- Essay writing assistance which includes
Communicating with student's current school when appropriate
Assist and advise on financial aid issues.
Advice on making the final decision once all acceptances have been received, as requested.
Be a source of advice and available to counsel students on matters directly and indirectly related to college admissions.
- Brainstorming sessions to help the student select correct essay topic
- Editing and coaching for all essays and short answers required by college applications
- Ensuring that the student's voice and writing style are consistent
John Sy, President and Senior Counselor
Universitas College Counseling
203A CM Recto Street
San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
+63 (917) 833-3825